Providing information to Us is Your choice. You understand that any data, information, content or information that You post, submit or upload to the Website shall be visible to other Users of the Website & will be stored on Company’s servers for the purposes of making the Website available to You. We advise You to be selective about what information You post. Please do not post, submit or upload to the Website any data, information, content or information which would include any Personal Information & Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You do not wish to be made available to the Company or to the public at the large.
&/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted/published on the Website herein.
The terms “Personal Information” & “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the Act &/or The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices
Sensitive Personal Data Or Information
The company will never ask you & you must never provide sensitive personal data or information to the company or to any person/entity representing the company. Any disclosure of sensitive personal data or information shall be at your sole risk & without any liability to the company (including its directors, key managerial personnel, officers
You Must Not Disclose Your:
- Financial information such as bank account details, credit card details, debit card details, secure pin number, passwords, etc.;
- Biometric information;
- National identification numbers;
- Company shall not be obliged to take any measures to protect the same since the same is freely available in the public domain.
- Please note that identity theft & the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to the Company. We do not & passwords.
- The primary purpose of collection of personal information set out in Clause 2 (i) herein below & other information set out in Clause 2.1 (ii) to (viii) herein below, is to allow You to access & use the Website & various features on or in relation to the Website provided by the Company.
- We may obtain information about Your name, email address, date of birth, age, device, device id, contact details, gender, location, pin code, area code, occupation, provided by You either on the Website &/or which may be available to the Company or other Users as a result of You publishing User Material on the Website &/or which may be available to the Company if You access the Website through any linked social media platforms;
- We may also obtain information about You, from any e-mails, letters, communication, etc. that You send to Us.
- We may obtain information about Your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, & other types of computer & connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, geographic location, usage history, etc.
- We may also obtain information about how the Website is used by You. Such information may include but shall not be limited to:
- User Material that You publicly post or share on the Website;
- Login information (date & time of login, number of logins, etc.);
- Destinations/ pages visited within the Website;
- Advertisements viewed & measurement of advertisement effectiveness;
- Content viewed;
- Content shared;
- User preferences (eg. program preferences, language, preferred social media, searched items, etc.);
- Third-Party Websites visited while on the Website;
- Service requests; etc.
- We may also obtain information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described below), through contest & promotions held by the Company, newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, campaigns, special offers, surveys, feedback, analytics, research, information posted in social communities on the Website, etc.or otherwise shared on the Website.
- We may also obtain information collected as a result of You hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating & sharing User Materials on the Website.
- We may combine Your personal information with information collected from Tracking Technologies & aggregate it with information collected from other Users using the website to attempt to provide You with the services & a better experience on the Website.You understand, agree & acknowledge that Our collection, storage & processing of Your personal information is for a lawful purpose connected with the functioning of the Website. You hereby consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, processing of the personal information for the purposes set out herein.
- We may disclose your personal information in the circumstances set out below & you hereby consent to the same to be shared with:
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the services which You wish to access on or through the Website;
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the gratification as a result of You participating in any contest, promotional or marketing activity organized by the Company;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- any government or statutory authority or court of law or judicial forum to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- in circumstances We believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims & legal process, to protect the property & rights of the Company, to protect the safety of the public or any person or User, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to enforce Our rights;
- to Our joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services or for any other marketing & promotional activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company;
- any entity that legally acquires the Company or its Website.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that third parties who provide services in terms of this Clause 2.3, are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the personal information & to use it for the purposes of the services only.
We understand the importance of data security & We want Your browsing experience with Us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards & precautions to protect your personal information.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT, WHILE WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AGAINST POTENTIAL RISKS & EXPOSURES, THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE SECURITY IN THE ONLINE/ INTERNET SPHERE. THEREFORE, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE THAT IS SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURE & THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. ALTHOUGH WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF THE SAME WHILE IT IS BEING TRANSMITTED TO OUR WEBSITE & ANY TRANSMISSION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- This Website may contain links to other websites owned & operated by third parties which are not under the control of the Company (“Third-Party Websites“).
- THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. ANY WEBSITE YOU VISIT BY A LINK FROM THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDING THE WEBSITE. THE CONTENT OF, INCLUDING MATERIALS & INFORMATION CONTAINED ON, ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE TO WHICH YOU LINK FROM THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROVIDER OF THAT THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT YOU ENTER INTO WITH A THIRD PARTY LISTED IN THIS WEBSITE OR LINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU & THAT THIRD PARTY. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, NOR THE ORGANIZATIONS PUBLISHING THOSE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, & HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY FOR THE SAME. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINKS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY US OF THE THIRD-PARTY, OF THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DISPLAYED, PURCHASED, OR OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR OFFER IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.THE COMPANY & WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, ACCOUNTABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION &/ORSENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION BEING USED OR MISUSED BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
- YOUR ACCESS & USAGE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU & A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
- If You do not consent to any part of the privacy terms herein or wish to withdraw consent to process Your information then You may stop using the Website & ask Us to remove the Your information from Our records by writing to email@example.com. However if You so withdraw, We might be unable to provide certain services.
- You may also request to know or edit information about yourself stored with Us by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.orgYou have full control regarding which emails you want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such emails from Us, please write to Us instructing an Opt-Out. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
- If You have any further questions, queries, complaints or claims with respect to the Website, then such correspondence should be directed to the grievance officer at email@example.com. or alternatively You can write to: